I've placed a permanent link in the menu at the top of the page that will take you there as well. The only negative aspect to this is that since I'm not a paying member of Flickr I am limited to how many MB I can upload each month. So, I will update it as often as I am allowed. Keep checking it for updates.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Ever since I put your picture in a frame
As you can imagine, I take many more photos than those that actually end up appearing on this blog. I created an account on Flickr which will host all my photos I take while here. I also plan on creating galleries for my photos from India, Italy, and all my other travels abroad.

My Flickr
I've placed a permanent link in the menu at the top of the page that will take you there as well. The only negative aspect to this is that since I'm not a paying member of Flickr I am limited to how many MB I can upload each month. So, I will update it as often as I am allowed. Keep checking it for updates.
I've placed a permanent link in the menu at the top of the page that will take you there as well. The only negative aspect to this is that since I'm not a paying member of Flickr I am limited to how many MB I can upload each month. So, I will update it as often as I am allowed. Keep checking it for updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment